Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Housing Helpers of Colorado. At Housing Helpers our people are our greatest
asset. Helping people connect with places is our passion, and we strive to be the best we can at it while never losing sight of what
made us successful, personal service. Housing Helpers of Colorado, LLC is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Colorado.
Current Housing Helpers of Colorado employment opportunities
Leasing Specialist- Boulder CO
Colorado's most popular leasing and property management service is currently looking for a Leasing Specialist in our Boulder CO office.
A unique opportunity to start your career in real estate with the industry leader in leasing, property management, and real estate.
Housing Helpers Leasing Specialists gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience in a fun and fast paced environment. Last year, our
rental specialists matched over 3,000 people to rental homes in Colorado. This job requires an outgoing personality and is aimed for
those who love meeting new people. You will be leasing a wide variety of single family homes, condos, and apartments in
the Boulder County, Broomfield and North Denver Metro areas.
Housing Helpers provides you with leads, training, marketing materials, business cards, and professional office space with no desk fees.
Most commission based companies will have you prospecting for leads and cold calling - not Housing Helpers. We have a steady stream
of renters that need your help finding the best available rental to fit their needs.
- An outgoing and hardworking personality. As a Housing Helpers rental specialist you will be working with the public and should be comfortable
connecting with all types of people.
- Prior sales, apartment leasing, property management, hospitality, or customer service experience is beneficial.
- Must have a presentable, clean, and insured vehicle.
- The ability to work on Saturdays. Housing Helpers is open six days a week to serve our customers.
- The ability to work on a commission sales structure based on your sales after an initial training period.
- An understanding of the Boulder County, Broomfield, Westminster, and north Denver geography and neighborhoods is required.
Professional attire and appearance.
- Clean background check and drivers license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and smartphone/tablet proficiency.
- Appfolio Property Management Software experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus commission sales with high income potential.
- Training pay for 60 days.
- Desk space, business cards, training, and marketing materials provided.
- Medical and Dental health benefits
- IRA with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Gym membership
If you would like to apply for the Leasing Specialist position with Housing Helpers, please email your resume to HIRING MANAGER.
Be sure to attach your cover letter, resume and a short description of why you would succeed as a Housing Helpers Leasing Specialist
in Boulder Colorado.