Leasing Services – Tenant Placement
Housing Helpers Leasing Services eliminates the hassles and fills vacancies fast.
For a competitive one-time fee, Housing Helpers will place qualified renters for your home, condo, apartments, and investment properties
No upfront cost, no exclusive contracts. You only pay for results.
We are successful only when we match your property with qualified renters that you approve of.
We advertise your property across hundreds of lead sources.
Including a huge network of rental listing sites like Zillow, Trulia and Craig’s List, as well as social media, print, and referral networks...
saving you time and money.
Our highly-trained leasing professionals go to work for you.
When you list your rental property with Housing Helpers our team of leasing pros work hard to rent your property and get the most value
for your investment.
Our Leasing Services Include:
- Free rental market analysis and rental comparisons
- Listing on Housing Helpers own exclusive network of websites with thousands of visitors
- Advertising on Internet Listing Sites including; Zillow, Trulia, Craig's List, and more
- We place a professional sign at your property
- Field all phone calls and pre-screen renters
- Our leasing agents will conduct showings and tours of your property.
- Collect security deposits and application fees
- Complete rental applications, tenant screening, and background checks
- Provide all lease documents including required addendums, and coordinate lease signing
- Access to HousingHelpers list of service providers to keep your property looking its best!
Our Leasing Services are available on either an exclusive right to lease program or non-exclusive program. We service the Boulder
and Boulder County areas as well as Arvada, Broomfield, Longmont, Louisville, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Westminster, Thornton
and the Colorado front range. Please contact us for more information! 303-545-6000
Our Tenant Placement Services are guaranteed for up to 3 months!
Inquire About Our Leasing Services
Housing Helpers of Colorado is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will
meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to email@example.com.
Website Accessibility Policy