Boulder Vacation Rental Management
What Owners, Landords and Investors Need To Know
Vacation rental management in Boulder Colorado is more complex with more specific restrictions than in other parts of Colorado. If you choose to rent out your furnished home, condo, or apartment in Boulder for vacation rental or corporate housing there are a few things you need to know.
- The short-term rental ordinance allows Boulder homeowners to apply for a license to rent their property for less than 30 days at a time.
- Homeowners may only rent out their primary residence for less than 30 days at a time. The property must be the homeowners primary residence and not be held as a rental or investment property . This means that Investors who wish to rent out properties that are NOT their primary residence may only do so for longer term lease terms of 30-days or longer.
- Homeowners that wish to rent their properties out as a vacation rental in Boulder for less than 30-days must first obtain an rental license, which involves passing an inspection by a qualified inspector, completing a rental license application, and paying a licensing fee.
- Follow this link to go to the City of Boulder website to read the ordinance and get the full list of steps to apply for a short term rental license.
- Vacation Rental Management and Furnished property management is very different from traditional property management. Make sure that you hire a Boulder property manager that has the experience to handle your vacation rental properly.
The Benefits of Hiring Housing Helpers For Your Boulder Vacation Rental Management
Housing Helpers is a professional Boulder property management company and a name that property owners and renters alike trust for their vacation rental management needs in Boulder Colorado. With over 30 years providing vacation rental management and furnished rental management services across Colorado we offer a full range of Boulder property management and leasing services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
- We have largest portfolio of furnished rentals in Boulder, Boulder County, Broomfield, Arvada, and the Denver metro area.
- Our property managers are local furnished housing experts that will care for your home as if it were their own.
- No hassle management tailored for you
- We use the latest technology
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- A large number of return vacation rental guests
- The largest portfolio of furnished rental properties in Boulder
What we do as your Boulder Vacation Rental Manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Property Evaluation And Vacation Rental Pricing
We will help you accurately price your Boulder vacation rental property to maximize your investment income while minimizing vacancy. Our dedicated property listing representative will evaluate your property, provide neighborhood specific rental comparisons. and work with you to determine the best price for your vacation rental. We will also identify and recommend opportunities and improvements that could enhance the value of your vacation rental.
Vacation Rental Marketing
We will market and advertise your Boulder vacation rental across hundreds of lead sources to gain the most exposure, saving you time and money. Your property will be listed on major rental listing websites such as AirBnB, VRBO, Zillow, Trulia and more. In addition, your property will be listed on Housing Helpers own exclusive network of rental websites. We also advertise your vacation rental on social media, email campaigns, and an extensive relocation referral network.
When you list your Boulder vacation rental with Housing Helpers our highly-trained Boulder leasing professionals go to work for you. From fielding all phone calls and reservation inquiries, pre-screening to weed out unqualified renters, to conducting all showings our leasing pros know how to get the job done.
Finding and screening quality tenants for your property is our top priority. Using on-line applications and state-of-the-art management systems we collect information on tenant’s employment, income verification, prior rental history, and screen all tenants for credit, criminal and eviction history.
If applicable we will collect a security deposit and hold a deposit on your behalf, helping you determine the best strategy to protect your investment while staying competitive with the rental market. Often times vacation rental bookings do not require security deposits yet guests will provide a credit card in lieu of a security deposit.
Lease Preparation / Reservation Booking Agreements
Our lease agreements are prepared by top Colorado real estate attorneys to comply with all local, state, and federal housing laws. We continually review and update our lease agreements, doing all of the work upfront to give you peace of mind. We also offer digital lease signing as a modern convenience for owners and renters alike.
If you are considering renting out your Boulder home for vacation rental, short term rental, executive housing, or corporate housing, give Housing Helpers a call today and let's see if your property would be a good fit! Our Boulder office is open Monday through Saturday at 303-545-6000.