If you've never lived in corporate housing before, you may be unsure of what is included in your new temporary home. All of our corporate apartments include furnishings, bedding, linens & towels, cookware & dishes, and electronics including 42-inch LCD TVs. The beauty of corporate housing is that everything is designed to make your life as easy as possible - so all you really need to bring is a suitcase with your clothes!
What do I need to pack for corporate housing?
1. Toiletries? Your corporate housing apartment will contain travel sized soap & shampoo. If you will be in your apartment for an extended period of time, you may want to bring or purchase full sized toiletries.
2. Kitchenware? Your corporate housing apartment has a large variety of kitchen essentials, including a cookware set, a coffee maker, a dinnerware set, measuring cups and even a wine opener. If your kitchen does not have an item you need, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate your request.
3. Cleaning Equipment? We've got you covered. Your corporate housing apartment will have a broom, a mop, and a vacuum cleaner. Even trash bags to get you started! Need some help cleaning? We offer a variety of housekeeping services at an additional charge.
4. Electronics? When it comes to electronics your corporate housing apartment will be fitted with a TV, modem, microwave and DVD player. Cable and high-speed internet is included in your rent. Please arrange to bring your own laptop or desktop should you need one during your stay.
5. Food? Don't worry, we've left you a snack! A few treats and coffee are included in your welcome packet so when you arrive after a long day of travel, you'll have something to snack on. Groceries are not included during your stay.
For more information about corporate housing or to book your next corporate apartment please call (303) 545-6000 or email email@example.com.